Home Community Members options Forums Search
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Who Is Where: Visitors:
03: Photo Gallery
Staff Online:No staff members are online!
Welcome to The Virginia Off Road Club!
Our club is non-vehicle specific and we welcome anyone with the same interests both off road, and preserving our sport and trails for future use. We support the tenets of TreadLightly, the Blue Ribbon Coalition, the Virginia Four Wheel Drive Association, and the United Four Wheel Drive Association; and many of our members are supporters and donating members of all of the aforementioned organizations.
We don't care how much you do or don't take your vehicle off road, as that's not the sole purpose of our club. We also meet off the trails for dinners, barbecues, movie nights, and other get togethers. We also get together for mod (modification) days to help each other repair and/or improve our rigs.
If you haven't signed up, please do! Get to know the people of our club. If any of us can be of any assistance to you, don't hesitate to let us know.
Be sure to check our news articles below for any important information that may have been posted recently. We also feature our monthly winner of the VA4x4 Rig of the Month below.
Our Active Board Moderators:
We Proudly Support The Organizations That Ensure The Survival of Our Sport:
Posted on Friday, October 31
VA4x4 Fall Event 2010|
Posted by BlueX on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 (00:33:14) (1460 reads)
Here are some pictures that some people took. Everyone had a great time!!
comments? | | Score: 0
GWNF & JNF Maps|
Posted by BlueX on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 (00:39:25) (1184 reads)
Here's a great link!
The George Washington and Jefferson National Forest Motor Vehicle Use Maps. Some good information in here for recreation in the National Forests.
Motor Vehicle Use Maps GWNF and JNF Click Here
comments? | | Score: 0
Posted by BlueX on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 (00:37:42) (564 reads)
1. No Flaming. This is very important to maintain the proper atmosphere necessary for this forum to work.
2. No political or religious discussions. They will automatically be deleted without warning. Political and religious discussions only lead to immature arguments, and harm the tight knit atmosphere of the community.
3. No explicit content, period. (This means, no nude photos, disgusting or nasty photos or videos.) If you post explicit content, your post will be deleted and you may be banned or suspended.
4. No racial or gender related slurs. If you use any commonly unacceptable racial slurs, you will be immediatly reprimanded.
5. No discrimitation of any type, racism, sexism, Truckism, etc. If your behavior on the board can be deemed discriminatory, you will be banned immediatly.
6. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. If you feel the need to add your criticism to something you don't agree with, do it in a constructive manner. Remember, everybody is different, and has different tastes. What may seem hideous to one person, is beautiful to the next.
7. Be careful with humor. Everybody has a different sense of humor, and a lot of people are easily offended. If I find that something you post may be taken as offensive, I reserve the right to modify or delete the post, or remind you via Private Message that things may need to be taken down a notch.
8. Abide by all club rules and regulations on the board.
9. No discussions, pictures, or videos of illegal activity. This includes discussing places to go wheeling that may not be 100% legal. Remember, as an off roader, you should be sticking to the tenets of the TreadLigthly! pledge. For more information, visit www.treadlightly.org
If you post pictures of illegal wheeling and/or running on trails or parts of trails that have been posted as closed, and it is decided that you were genuinely unaware that the trail or property was not legal; you will be warned once either in public on the forum or via private message and your post will then be moved or deleted. If you continue to post pictures of it from that point on, your account will be banned from VA4x4 and you will not be allowed to return as a member, nor will you be allowed to partake in VA4x4 organized runs. No questions asked.
If I delete one of your posts because it is deemed offensive, I will notify you via Private Message
Your Admin Team
comments? | | Score: 5